Monday, December 24, 2012

In Transit

Well the second posting didn't take long. Hallie is currently (safely) in flight out of Chicago, while my flight out of SFO was delayed over two hours. So here I am having a nice Christmas Eve cabbage salad for dinner, wishing I could be with friends and family... until I realize we're about to travel around Europe for a month.

One nice thing about traveling on Christmas Eve, however, is that this international terminal is almost completely lifeless. Hallie was swept through security quickly, and I had no line whatsoever during check in or security. 


We wish we could be with you friends and family but sadly we have too much fun ahead of us. Happy Holidays everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about all your adventures! Have a Merry Ole Christmas in London & a Happy New Year in Barcelona! Sending lots of love to you both..save travels! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete